Project for Transportation Reform at CNU 20
CNU’s initiatives advance bipartisan reforms that deliver market-based improvements to the economy, the environment and public health. Initiatives work to remove codes, standards, and financial and tax incentives that act as obstacles to the creation of vibrant, healthy, value-driven and better-performing live/work/walk districts.
Initiatives are member-led, so CNU members can share expertise and shape new ideas. At CNU 20, there are several ways to get connected with current CNU initiatives, such as the Project for Transportation Reform and its relevant initiatives:
- Initiative Meeting: Friday, May 12, 12:30 PM to 1:45 PM, Meeting Room 2 DEF.
- Discussion leaders include: Marcy McInelly, Norman Garrick, and Scott Polikov.
- Urban Freeways Panel: Friday, May 11, 10:45 AM to 12:00 PM, Ballroom B.
- Panelists include: John Norquist, Mayor John DeStefano, Jr., Tony Garcia, and Alison Richardson.
- 202 A CNU/ITE Recommended Practice: Wednesday, May 9, 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM Meeting Room 1 D.
- Speakers include: Norman Garrick and Eric Dumbaugh.